Chrysler 200 Forum banner

Lowered 2012 200 S

24K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  gdubbz5 
#1 ·
Front: 2.5 inches/Rear: 3.5 inches Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Executive car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Executive car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Tire

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm not seeing a front lip. Looks like mine down there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#5 ·
Hah wow i see it now. My phone screen was too dim to see it at first. Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#15 ·
@mKTank The handeling is great still, it just lost a (tiny) bit of the smoothness and it doesnt bounce much. I expected worst handling but its still good.

@jrrocketboy as far as bumps in store parking lots it hasnt hit yet which is awesome, my driveway is another story we hav and ugly round bump by my side walk and a little plastic tht sticks out infront of the tiresometimes scrapes a bit but it just depends how slowl and angle u approach the bump with cuz it would sometime even hit b4 i lowered it

Also I cut the springs.

#23 ·
@incognegro thanks I cut 2 and 3 inches in the back and then we measured how much that would lower it and I decided to cut about .5 inch more front and back so roughly about 2.5 3.5. haha I love the ez lip my cousin has it on his Acura and he told me about it, definitely worth the 20 bucks

#25 ·
Can you post some more pictures of showcasing the lip? I'd like to see it a little better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.