Chrysler 200 Forum banner

How Many Miles?

8K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  jlink 
#1 ·
Good evening everyone, just wondering how may miles you have put on your '15.

I was an early buyer, getting mine June 2nd and do a lot of driving. I am at 17,300 miles so far, and the only issue that I had was a bad battery in December that kind of baffled the Dealer that it was already bad at 6 months. The car is great to drive, and other than the battery, have not had a single issue or complaint!

#5 ·
Bought mine June 28th 2014. Had some tranny issues at 4k miles. Not quite 8k on the clock and no issues since. Front tires are getting a bit low on tread, but thats all me. I can't wait to see how this car drives with some real rubber.

#14 ·
Bought Aug. 30th. At 6,1XX miles now, have taken two trips to NY and back with it, great cruiser. At 3300miles I went in for an oil change, the updates they performed killed my head unit, finally after a long drawn out deal it was replaced a couple hundred miles ago. No other issues.

#17 ·
September 2015, right around 4300mi, strut issues and a strange whine when the car is cold and going over 20mph. Strut is going to be replaced when parts arrive. Other than those two issues, love the car.

#18 ·
I got mine September 1st and am approaching 6,000 miles.

#24 ·
Hit 100 miles heading back to the dealership after I was showing my 200C off in a driveway and coolant started to leak. Ended up being a small hole in a hose. Hose was backordered for two weeks.. Getting her back today! LOVED the car for the 48 hours I had it. Has been an excruciating wait.

#25 ·
I got mine around June 28, 2014. The odometer reads around 8600, but it had 135 when I got it. The fuel pump was replaced within the first 90 days. I am now hearing a lot of the clunking suspension noise that has been documented on this forum. I have to take it in soon to have it checked out.

#26 ·
I posted about the right rear suspension noise, 3 1/2 weeks ago the dealer said the parts are back ordered and will take 2-3 weeks to get the parts, no phone call as of today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.