Hello from Minneapolis!
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Minneapolis!

Thanks

Default Hello from Minneapolis!

Hello from Minneapolis! My name's Ken & one of my best friend's dad works on Alfa Romeos-I generally like to hang out with them and learn new things about Alfa Romeos.

During the day, I'm lucky enough to work at a tech startup called Macchina where I'm one of the devs of an open source car tool called the M2.

I'm hoping to meet fellow devs, engineers, mechanics, and Chrysler lovers to diagnose and trade engine codes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

Welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

List your make, model & engine spec

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.