Chrysler 200 Forum banner

New 200S AWD Owner

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  fltru103 
#1 ·
Hey All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a new (to me) 2015 Granite Crystal Metallic 200S AWD with about 21k miles on it. Paid about $17k for it ($18.5k out the door), so felt like I got a pretty good deal. It has the comfort group package, 8.4" UConnect with navigation, panoramic sunroof, and the 19" hyper black rims.

I came from an orange Pontiac Grand Am GT that I purchased new in 2003 that was going on 13.5 years old with 158,000 miles on it. Needed a fair amount of work and it was time. So far am loving the 200S and the gray rims on dark gray paint looks killer. It is a definite upgrade over the Grand Am. It's nice being in the current decade for technology. ;) Has a lot more get up and go too - the Grand Am was no slouch (3.4L V6), but this blows it away.

I already picked up a K&N air filter for it and will probably get the Torque Tube sometime also. Would love to do the HID upgrade, but may wait until the warranty is up to do that (another 8 months or so). Am looking forward to hanging out with everybody and getting lots of new info.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum Pitter98!

I purchased a 2001 Grand Am GT brand new years ago and long ago traded it out.

I agree with you, the 200S AWD is light years ahead of a GAGT, but the GAGT was a great bang for the buck car for it's time, like the 200S AWD is now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.