Chrysler 200 Forum banner

Rubber floor mats

12K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  EstoyLoco 
#1 ·
Has anyone bought floor mats yet? I checked at my dealer and the Mopar mats are available, but I'm looking for other options as well. My buddy got in and practically ruined my pristine shampooed carpets the other day with mud so I want to get some rubber mats soon! It's only a matter of time before Winter hits Michigan so I need to be prepared.

#2 ·
#5 · (Edited)
My salesman at the Chrysler dealership was no help when I asked him about floor mats. I ordered mine online:
Chrysler 200 2015 Sedan
ITEM SKU QTYDELIVERY METHODPRICE
All-Weather (Slush Mats)82214179 1Ship$85.00

What's interesting is my order came from the Chrysler dealership from the next town over. After I placed the order I noticed there were other dealers who gave an additional 20% off. I was just happy to receive mine. All four floor mats are black with the "200" number in silver. I had contacted Weather Tech at that time but they only had the front matts for the 2015 Chrysler 200C.

#14 ·
I got the Mopar mats from Ebay seller. They look genuine and decent quality and made in USA. I have to clean and vacuum the interior tomorrow and will see how they fit ..Just in time, snow this weekend !!

#16 ·
#17 ·
#21 ·
Yeah... I've been waiting for both front and rear weathertechs... Contacted them months ago and they said 4-6 weeks.. But nothing yet.. Might end up with just fronts as winter is approaching. Was hoping to save on shipping all at once.

JK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.