What do you pay for Sirius XM?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you pay for Sirius XM?

Thanks

Default What do you pay for Sirius XM?

He everyone. My trial end date for Sirius is coming up in August. I received my renewal notice and monthly price to renew is $14.49. Of course if I renew for a year or more I get free months. Just curious what people are paying. I thought I saw a post out there saying not to accept the plan but to call and ask them to do better. Has anyone done this?
    I enjoy my XM and would like to keep it but I want to know what is a reasonable price for it.
    Thanks!
    2011 - 200 LMT. V6 White/Pebble Beige Soft Top
    Happy Travels

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

I got a year free trial. My wife's car recently had to be renewed. She called and paid for one year like 98 bucks or so. So 8 or 9 bucks a month, but she had to pay a year in advance.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Thanks

If I can afford it, I want to do the year at a time on mine too when it comes time. I wasn't too sure at first, but ended up listeinng to it a bunch all ready!

Thanks

I love the hard drive that's in mine I got so many songs to choose from I don't use the xm, not in the car enough to use it but if I did I would probably use it for sports that's about it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    2012 Black 200s Fully Loaded - Mods to Come

Thanks

On the road trip Dad and I took to Road America, we had it on the Elvis Channel all the way from home, to the track, and back home again. Only interference we had was sitting under an overpass in Kenosha waiting for a green light! When Dad traveled for work, always in GM K-5's with just AM/FM radios and it was always tough to find a radio station when you get out west. Having the Satalite Radio ( as well as the HDD and MP3 players) does help here. I have a good bit of music on my HDD and some decent local radio stations, but still listen to Sirius more often.

Thanks

Tops - I've had Sirius radio since it started, and generally had it for free due to frequent vehicle turn-over. My free 1-yr trial subscription recently expired, and the only way I could get them to budge off the $14/mo was to go multi-year. I'm holding out for a better deal while trying to wean myself off Sirius, which is tough, especially on long trips.

Be very careful as/if you renew as they have many complaints due to questionable trade practices. I've found their record keeeping and customer care to be a nightmare. Here's a sample: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/home_...cs/sirius.html

Conversely, my daughter in the music industry is totally hooked on Sirius and pays whatever the cost to have it in her Jeep as well as streaming through her computer at work, iPad & iPhone.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    Last edited by harbor; 06-27-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks

I have sirius in all 3 of my cars and in my house.. Regular radio sucks so bad that I only listen to 880 am when Yankee games are on.

I have a lifetime subscription on one radio, I think I paid less than $500 for it years ago and it has been well worth it. The other radio renews every 2 years and I think its around $9 a month. When I am up for renewal in the 200 I will ask for the same deal. I love that its built into the radio in the 200, along with traffic and all the other options it makes my drives to and from work much more enjoyable.
    Pete
    2012 Chrysler 200 Limited v6. Blackberry Pearl, loaded.
    1987 Ford Mustang Gt vert. 5.0, 5spd. SOLD....
    1998 Saleen s281: Bright Atlantic Blue #143

Thanks

Thanks everyone. You people are so helpful! I play on giving them a call next week. I'll keep you posted.
    2011 - 200 LMT. V6 White/Pebble Beige Soft Top
    Happy Travels

Thanks

What? I let it cancel, then they come back with a cheaper price. Last time I was able to get it for $5 a month. I told the lady for $15 I will just download 15 song off of iTunes every month and have the best playlist without commercials. I turned down two offers via phone. The $5 offer came in the mail a month later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 200driver View Post
    What? I let it cancel, then they come back with a cheaper price. Last time I was able to get it for $5 a month. I told the lady for $15 I will just download 15 song off of iTunes every month and have the best playlist without commercials. I turned down two offers via phone. The $5 offer came in the mail a month later.
    you are right, i have been told by a lot of people at they are very easy to haggle down in price with, just need to deny them a few times...
    Chrysler 200 Touring, 3.6L, Bright White, Black Interior, 35% tint

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.