Chrysler 200 Forum banner

200 Super S

14K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  kkreit01 
#1 ·
So, i currently have a 2012 Chrysler 200 S and i am now drooling over the Super S, will that come out on the market or is it an extra option does anyone have more info on this?

#2 ·
Parts to convert your S to a Super will be available through Mopar late this year. Use the search here and on google and you'll fine plenty of info. Many of us have been drooling over the Super for awhile now. Can't wait for that spoiler and rear valance with exhaust tips to be available.

#4 ·
So, I am still kinda obsessed with the Super S at the show vs the special edition of the 2013.5 model. I have located the wheels, well look alikes at least. At $722 installed they aren't a bad deal either. Have noticed that the blacked out trim around the windows looks painted glass black as well. Still wish I could find the hood though. I am thinking of stick on louvers but can't seem to find very low profile ones. I want it to look nice and not cheap and such.

200 show pics
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/chrysler-200-super-s-detroit-2011/full/#photo-3773847

WHEELS: The center cap can be changed easily with a vinyl print. Did notice that the show car had a small polished rim but I like the all black. Drag wheels does offer the polished rim though.
Source: Discount Tire

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Auto show

#5 ·
The thing that I'm wondering about the rear valance is if the rear bumper cap is deeper than the standard 200 rear bumper. It looks like it's kinda "fatter" below the the lower crease, but I can't tell for sure. I do the splitter and now that spoiler too:D

#6 ·
I would guess that the production model uses the same rear bumper cover and only replaced the grey area around the bottom. This would keep costs down and keep from making a completely new mold. And since the 2014 is supposed to be a new model, I don't see them going to the trouble of making a new bumper cover. Just my opinion. I STILL WANT THAT HOOD!

#16 ·
#17 ·
^ Yes -- that's a Super S package. Since you have a 2013, it's also more than likely a "2013.5 Special Edition Carhartt" with the Super S Package. Do your seats have the Carhartt logo in the upper back, and triple stitching? It looks to be my twin.

more here:

http://blog.chrysler.com/news/introducing-the-2013-5-chrysler-200s-special-edition/

Yes we have the Carhart seats not the S badge on the seat. We did read about it being a 2013.5

The car fax showed the previous owner registered it march of 2013 so it looks like he had it for about 1 year on the dot considering he traded it in 2 weekends ago.

#18 ·
Nice. I bought mine new about exactly a year ago. I got a bargain since it was a '13, and bought new in 3/14. I haven't had any issues with mine...11,000 miles later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.