Fog Lights
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fog Lights

Thanks

Default Fog Lights

I bought a 200 3 months ago without Fog lights and i bought those lights from Mopar, and I want to know if somebody knows how to installed them. As you can se i am new to this site, so any help in this matter will be much appreciated. By the way my Chrysler 200 is a 2012 Touring.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

First make sure you have all the brackets you will need from Mopar. Ask the dealer to give you an exploded view of the area you are mounting the lights. Did you buy a kit with a relay and a switch. Odds are your harness has no OEM connections for these lights but I could be wrong. Does your Light Switch show a Fog Light position. Either way you need to run a relay to your FLs. You may need a wiring diagram from Mopar. Your power feed should work only when the key is turned on. Check your fuse box for an accessory hook up. You can also go directly to your battery with a universal relay from the battery to your switch and to your FLs. Make sure you use a relay. Are the lights self grounding? Be careful not to use a hot wire that you may overload. Losing your lights at night is no fun. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hahaha REDS you probably just scared the **** out of them haha. BUTTTTTTTTTTT If you buy an OEM kit with Wire harness, they sometimes have OEM hookups and some of the lower models say the Touring to the S have the connections installed or come equipped with them, atleast they did with my Dodge truck so when I installed the fog lights it was a sinch.

Thanks

Hope you are as lucky as Ironsleeve200. Remember to use a fuse from your hot supply. Good luck.

Thanks

Guys thanx for your feedback. My 200 Touring didn't came with the fog lights nor the connections , I do have to start from scracht . Also I wanted to hook them on to my headlights and the fog lights i bought from Mopar doesn't show me which wire is Power n which is ground, also they din't came with any diagram or anything.

Thanks

I put a pair of the Phillips daylight8 led drl's and am happy so far. A little pricey but worth it.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Fog Lights-1386278009358.jpg
    They dim when the regular lights come on. JUST SET IT AND FORGET IT HAHAHA

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Thanks

Default OEM FL Installed

You need to purchase the FL (bumper) inserts and a wiring harness from Amazon or ebay.
    PX of my install are attached. Install took about 70 min except for wiring, (still waiting on wiring harness)
    Fog Lights-beginning.jpgFog Lights-close-out-removal.jpgFog Lights-bumper-inserts-removed.jpgFog Lights-new-fog-lights.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.