Engine in the Chrysler 200c?
  1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Engine in the Chrysler 200c?

Thanks

Default Engine in the Chrysler 200c?

does anyone know what engine(s) this vehicle comes with? With 3 models soon to be available, LX, Touring and Limited im guessing it will range from a inline 4 to a big V6....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

Here ya go Mike...

The new 2011 Chrysler 200 provides drivers an agile, confident, handling performance in all driving situations, whether it’s commuting to work, a weekend adventure on twisty roads or going out with family and friends. Virtually every part of the suspension has been retuned or redesigned for 2011. A new and improved powertrain lineup also contributes to the new 200 sedan’s driving experience. The 2011 Chrysler 200 is offered with the proven 2.4-liter World Gas Engine or the available new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine which provides an even more exhilarating driving experience that offers customers the best of both worlds – best-in-class V-6 horsepower and exceptional fuel economy. The new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine produces 283 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, and is mated to the 62TE six-speed transmission.
    Bernie
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    2005 300C SRT8 - #72 of 252 (excl. 11 pilots) - #10 of 35 Canadian SRT8's built
    2008 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fatboy - Vance & Hines Big Shots STGD with FuelPak tune.
    2008 Jeep GC SRT8 - Custom Build/Custom Delivered by SRT - 1 of 1 in Canada

Thanks

I heard the 4 cylinder was tweaked for this year, I wonder if power/torque went up/down.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grn4frk View Post
    I heard the 4 cylinder was tweaked for this year, I wonder if power/torque went up/down.
    i believe the 4 cyl might be tweaked but, i think it can use more power. After all 2.4 Liter, 4 cyl = a big 4 cyl engine.

173 Horsepower @ 6000 rpm
    166 Torque @ 4400 rpm

Thanks

Hello,
    I also think that it is 4 cylinder. my engine got some problem some time ago and every person told me to change parts but all parts are very costly but i found parts on reasonable price from ebay at http://stores.ebay.com/Bremen-Tech-GmbH and now they working very well.

thanks!!

Thanks

I do not see any parts for the 200 at that Ebay store. There are only two things I am disappointed about my Chrysler 200 Limited and that it did not come with hood lifts or back up sensors. Oh well, waiting until Redline Tuning makes some hood lifts. I will buy the backup sensors from an EBay store. I will keep it MOPAR.

Thanks

Its a brand new line, the accessories will be available in time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

List your make, model & engine spec

Please select your insurance company (Optional)