Eibach pro lowering kit
  1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eibach pro lowering kit

Thanks

Default Eibach pro lowering kit

Would these fit the 200s 3.6 awd? It says its for the 200c or limited fwd. I dont think it'll work brcause of the extra engine weight, anyone know where I can get some lowering springs/coilovers for the 2015 200s 3.6 awd? Scale makes a set of coilovers, but ive heard nothing but bad things about them. That wheel gap is hideous...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

According to their website it looks like it fits all 15-17 200's. Maybe someone knows on here, but if you can't find it searching, maybe contact Ebach and post what they said. Not a ton of modders here so I would suggest emailing or calling Ebach.

Although I think lowering a car looks great, I have already tore up my belly pan in the snow and had to replace it for $300 once so... I personally won't do it.
    "Black Knight" was my father's trucker CB handle.

2015 Chrysler 200 S AWD
    Factory tuned, RPM Torque Tube

2013 Chrysler 200 Limited V6
    Lease returned 1/28/17

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    According to their website it looks like it fits all 15-17 200's. Maybe someone knows on here, but if you can't find it searching, maybe contact Ebach and post what they said. Not a ton of modders here so I would suggest emailing or calling Ebach.

Although I think lowering a car looks great, I have already tore up my belly pan in the snow and had to replace it for $300 once so... I personally won't do it.
    Interesting. I know it will fit, I'm more or less wondering if the front will be lower thenbthe back because of the extra weight the bigger motor and and system puts on. I'm worried that it will go an inch lower in the back and twice as low in yhe front

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyxius View Post
    That wheel gap is hideous...
    Couldn't agree more. The first thing I searched when I bought my '16 200S was for lowering springs and came up short..came up short on most everything I wanted to do to the car since I have the 2.4 lol.

So while I'm not much help, the one thing to keep in mind is that the S coils are stiffer than those in the C and Limited. So I would think that the Eibachs would definitely sag a little more than desired and likely impact handling in a negative way (body roll city). Or I could be 100% wrong...give Eibach a call and report back!

How bad do you want to lower it...there's always the coil cutting method! (Highly frowned upon on this site I can imagine...lol)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JTO200S View Post
    How bad do you want to lower it...there's always the coil cutting method! (Highly frowned upon on this site I can imagine...lol)
    Coil cutting method is similar to but probably 10x worse (more "ghetto") than doing a muffler delete for modifications.
    "Black Knight" was my father's trucker CB handle.

2015 Chrysler 200 S AWD
    Factory tuned, RPM Torque Tube

2013 Chrysler 200 Limited V6
    Lease returned 1/28/17

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JTO200S View Post
    Coil cutting method is similar to but probably 10x worse (more "ghetto") than doing a muffler delete for modifications.
    Agree. I'm not doing either of thise options..

Thanks

I personally would love to lower my 200 S but I put it on ramps and lifts when I work on it and I don't think I would be able to once I lower it and I live in Missouri they spend a lot of tax money on a lot of things but the roads aren't one of them.

I have researched the difference between V6 and 4 cylinder cars in regards to the suspension OEM part numbers. They use the same springs on the 4 an 6 cylinder cars, its the struts that are different, with that being said I do believe the Eibach's would work no matter what engine you have.

https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/o...w0LWdhcw%3D%3D

Thanks

I am trying to stiffen the compression and rebound on my 15 200c AWD v6. Are these an option? 1 inch lower is not a bad look.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

List your make, model & engine spec

Please select your insurance company (Optional)