200 on Live PD
  1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 200 on Live PD

Thanks

Default 200 on Live PD

I'm not sure if this is the place to note this but I was watching PD Live yesterday and cops were chasing a car from KY to IN. The cop reported speeds of up to 113 mph! When they caught up to it, it was a Chrysler 200...Ha
    Last edited by Black Knight; 08-01-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: changed title

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

Moved to appropriate section

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the place to note this but I was watching PD Live yesterday and cops were chasing a car from KY to IN. The cop reported speeds of up to 113 mph! When they caught up to it, it was a Chrysler 200...Ha

Which episode? I love that show and thought I had seen all of the episodes... Don't remember a 200

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

I'm not sure...it was on two weeks ago...all I remember is the car chase crossing the KY-IN line and when they stopped it I saw the 200 badge on the trunk...

Thanks

It was just a quick shot of the trunk but since the 200 is very recognizable to me it stood out...

Thanks

Commenting for later. Hopefully someone finds out which eps this is id love to see it. Op was it a new or old gen 200

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks

I'll jump on this from the other side of the law... on Live PD quite a few months ago there was a 200 '15 or '16 white/tinted windows undercover cop. A bunch of cops were at a traffic stop or disturbance (can't remember) at a gas station I think and then an accident happened right at the intersection behind them. A bunch of the cops run over and while they're checking things out the white 200 drives past, turns around and turns on its lights (no lightbar just deck and grill lights) and blocks the lanes the accident was in. I have yet to see another 200 police car in person or on TV.
    2015 Chrysler 200 S 3.6 AWD
    Mopar CAI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

List your make, model & engine spec

Please select your insurance company (Optional)