Windshield washer pump
  1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

Thread: Windshield washer pump

Thanks

Question Windshield washer pump

Hi
    new to 200forums. Have 2015 200c v6 AWD.
    My problem I’m having is with the washer pump (I think). When I turn on the window washer fluid comes out onto windows each side ONCE wipers come on then nothing more comes out wipers just wipe. I can keep turning it on but no more fluid comes out. I wait for the wipers to stop and another 3-5 minutes I will try it again but no fluid ever comes out again. If I turn car off and start it up 20 minutes or so later same thing happens fluid comes out once!

anyone please help
    ty
    John
    2015 200C AWD V6
    Bright White Clear Coat
    Black Leather Interior
    Safety Tec
    Navigation/ Alpine Sound Group
    Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
    19” Wheels
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

Watch the video. Are you holding the arm towards you to activate the pump ? You must hold it to for continuous pump operation.

Thanks

I had a problem like this on my 2012 but I don't know whether the washer system is similar between the 2012 generation cars and the newer models. But FWIW I found a little plastic screen where the pump inserts into the tank and there was a peculiar slime covering all the screen where the washer fluid couldn't pass through. Once I cleaned the screen everything worked fine. Don't know if this is your problem.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

List your make, model & engine spec

Please select your insurance company (Optional)