2013 keyless entry stopped working
  1. Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums – General discussion forum for Toyota Trucks

Welcome to Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chrysler 200.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chrysler 200 Forum : Chrysler 200 Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2013 keyless entry stopped working

Thanks

Question 2013 keyless entry stopped working

Ok, so tonight I tried to lock the doors to my car using the button on my key and nothing happened. I tried my wife's key and had the same result. We've never had any trouble with our keyless entry before, but now the system seems dead.. Just to be sure I went to my local auto parts store and bought some new batteries for my transmitters. Each transmitter has a brand new battery in them and yet neither one will work. We bought the car brand new in 2013, but we are passed the 35000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. I looked at the few fuses this thing even has and they all look to be in good condition. Also I should add that everything else seems to be working just fine. However I did for the first time ever set off my alarm when I was trying to figure this out. But putting the key in the ignition seemed to take care of that. The car drives fine. But I really want my keyless entry back.. Does anyone have any ideas on where the receiver is located in the car, or what else might be causing this? Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chrysler 200 Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks

No guarantees, but you might try the following:

1Press the lock button on your Chrysler remote five consecutive times at brief two second intervals.

2Place your key in the car's ignition and turn it to the right two clicks to the "Run" position on all Chrysler cars.

3Hold the unlock button. Then press and hold the panic button simultaneously. Release both buttons at the same time and you will hear a small beep to indicate that the programming is in effect.

4Press and release both the lock and unlock buttons at the same time.

5Turn the key to the off position and remove it from the ignition. Test your remote to see if the programming was successful.

2014 Super S
    Boston Acoustics Sound System
    3.6 L V-6
    K&N Performance Air Filter
    35% Window Tint
    Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 Tires
    235-50-18

Thanks

I'll give it a try! Thank you very much!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

List your make, model & engine spec

Please select your insurance company (Optional)