Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm WiL, my username is not because I like/love iron Man or anything like that. It came from IM2, were he talks about tinkering. That's me, i tinker with electronics and Mechanical things. I like to learn/figure out how to take things apart and put them back together again.
So, I had to get a car in order to pick up my Daughters and take them out. So I put my info out there and a Dealership cb and said we can approve you for this, 2015 Chrysler 200. I had a 2011 Charger RT+ last year, and I grew to like the Dodge/Chrysler(and now Fiat) vehicles. With that being said, I am running into the same brick wall again. WAT FRAKN TRIM LEVEL DO I HAVE?!?! I removed the charger from my ALLDATA DiY subscription and added the 200. According to the VIN. I have a Limited. I also may have an LX according to whats installed. I'm the 2nd Owner, 59,999 miles when I drove it off the lot. A stereotypical feminine Light Baby Blue, 2.4L DOHC(Autozone My Garage says its a SOHC), Uconnect 8.4, 2 front dash speakers, 2 front door, and 2 in the rear deck(they frakn suck), cloth seats, pwr windows, pwr drvrs seat only, basically the only bells or whistles is the Uconnect.
May someone drop some 200 knowledge on me?
Also, I'm looking to upgrade, tires, brakes,susp, drivetrain. In that order. I would like to turn wateva trim level I have to an S or C, whichever has what I need to build Cheetara, named her that cuz shes quick off the line like my charger was.
I learned to drive in Germany, when I lived on the side of a mountain so I really like eatn up turns and Cheetara's front end handles almost as good stock as my BB6 prelude did with upgraded susp, brakes, tires, upper and lower strut bars.
I am already on MOPAR, Factory Chrysler Parts and some others sites from my V8 days. I welcome all suggestions. Here she is 1st night I brought her home.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
FYI, no paddle shifters, Rotary Trans Selector with PRND & L, selections. I'm thinking Limited as the VIN states. I will double check tomorrow, its 3:56AM here in the 808 Island State, Imma hit the sack.

"drivng safely doesnt mean going slow as driving fast doesnt mean speeding"
- German ex gf who taught me how to drive at speeds over 220Kph,....gracefully

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A stereotypical feminine Light Baby Blue, 2.4L DOHC(Autozone My Garage says its a SOHC)

Holy Holy frakn they made Starbuck a chick! it is a SOHC!!! I gotta take a closer look at that engine bay...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts