Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post and I have to say I love the amount of GOOD information I have found so far, so thanks to all!

So I have managed to change my speakers up front following the different posts in that regards.
My challenge is changing the rear speakers,m which in the convertible are located on the door panels.

I have tried removing the armrest and I have managed to remove one part of it, but not the whole thing, which in turn would enable me to change the speakers.

Have anybody managed to replace the back speakers in the convertible?
If so, feedback on how to get these armrests and speaker grills would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

· Registered
37 Posts
I never got to work on a convertible 200, but based on other 'verts I did work on, you must remove the back seat then remove the side panels to access the rear speakers.

j

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

This is my first post and I have to say I love the amount of GOOD information I have found so far, so thanks to all!

So I have managed to change my speakers up front following the different posts in that regards.
My challenge is changing the rear speakers,m which in the convertible are located on the door panels.

I have tried removing the armrest and I have managed to remove one part of it, but not the whole thing, which in turn would enable me to change the speakers.

Have anybody managed to replace the back speakers in the convertible?
If so, feedback on how to get these armrests and speaker grills would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
After you take the ONE screw out, behind the armrest you removed, then you lift the whole quarter panel upward from down on the floor pulling upward. Comes out in one piece. Speaker is 6.5 round to metal frame with three screws, triangle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.