Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the place to note this but I was watching PD Live yesterday and cops were chasing a car from KY to IN. The cop reported speeds of up to 113 mph! When they caught up to it, it was a Chrysler 200...Ha

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the place to note this but I was watching PD Live yesterday and cops were chasing a car from KY to IN. The cop reported speeds of up to 113 mph! When they caught up to it, it was a Chrysler 200...Ha

Which episode? I love that show and thought I had seen all of the episodes... Don't remember a 200

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure...it was on two weeks ago...all I remember is the car chase crossing the KY-IN line and when they stopped it I saw the 200 badge on the trunk...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Commenting for later. Hopefully someone finds out which eps this is id love to see it. Op was it a new or old gen 200

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll jump on this from the other side of the law... on Live PD quite a few months ago there was a 200 '15 or '16 white/tinted windows undercover cop. A bunch of cops were at a traffic stop or disturbance (can't remember) at a gas station I think and then an accident happened right at the intersection behind them. A bunch of the cops run over and while they're checking things out the white 200 drives past, turns around and turns on its lights (no lightbar just deck and grill lights) and blocks the lanes the accident was in. I have yet to see another 200 police car in person or on TV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts