Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[HR][/HR]

[h=2]Mopar 200S[/h]Moving on to Chrysler, Mopar brought two cars — a customized 200S and 300S, emphasizing the sporty side of the luxury brand.

The Mopar Chrysler 200S has a mild body kit and a suspension setup that brings the sleek sedan a little closer to the ground. Mopar also added a big brake kit, 19 inch wheels, a custom vented hood, a cold air intake, a high flow exhaust system, and the unique “Ceramic Grey” paint…which seems like an odd choice to me.

The setup includes a standard Mopar body kit, which includes the front chin splitter, side sills, and rear valance; the dual-vented hood is a concept piece, but the 19-inch wheels and exhaust tips are in the Mopar catalog. Inside, the car has Katzkin leather with perforated inserts and Mopar Blue piping and accents.
I love the look of the package, but I would have liked it a whole lot more in something like the bright metallic blue that is so popular on the 200.

[h=2][/h]

[HR][/HR]

·
Super Moderator
2,622 Posts
I like the blue "S" on the trunk lid.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
so the exhaust tips are in the catalog? i cant seem to find it can someone post a link?
You can't find a link because there isn't one! They were made for concept cars only....

·
Premium Member
467 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have emailed Chrysler multiple times about the exhaust and every time they respond they just say "They are conceptual and we do not have a release date"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts