Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'm not even sure I want to do this but thought I would see if anyone is interested in buying my 2011 200 S in Tungsten. To be honest, the only reason is I have a chance to buy a different car that I've always wanted locally here , but they are low-balling me on trade-in something painful which doesn't make it feesible. I have nothing against my car, it's just there is an opportunity to get this car I've wanted for a long time and I'm trying to see if I can make something work.

Here are the details of my car:
2011 Chrysler 200 S
-Tungsten Exterior
-All Standard "S" features including: auto climate control, heated/perforated leather/suede seats, Boston Acoustics audio system
-430 (non-nav) touch-screen media unit
-Power Moonroof
-13,450 miles
-I have only run Mobil 1 full synthetic oil
-Recently replaced cabin air filter

Mod's:
-Mopar/Corsa full cat-back exhaust system (Paid over $1,300 for it)
-Mopar Cold Air Intake
-Fully tinted windows (50% front, 30% rear)
-New ultra high performance all-season tires (Cooper Zeon RS3-A)
-Removed the "200" badges on the side & replaced them with red "S" logos from a Toyota Corolla S

The car is perfect, nothing wrong with it. KBB values trade-in at $21,300. That's all I'm asking for is to get trade-in price for it. $21,000.

I don't expect this other car I'm interested in to last long so the deal will have to be quick. If it doesn 't all work out, it's not the end of the world. I'm just trying to see if I can make something work.
200 S.jpg 2012-03-15_12-45-07_953.jpg 2012-03-15_12-45-31_923.jpg

Email me for any questions or feel free to call me for faster response. My email is [email protected] & my cell # is (218)443-2676
-Charlie

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'd put it on Craigslist and autotrader. I think most of us already own a 200. What is the car you want?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well. the car I wanted (2008 Acura TL Type S w/ A-Spec package) sold this weekend so it doesn't matter anymore. Anyone know how to delete this thread I started? I can't figure it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts