OK, its still No Crank No Start. Here's the Codes I have Now.. It first Pulled alot of Codes! I screenshotted them then after I Erased/Cleared
Them. The Horn has Never Worked since we bught the Car Approx 5 Weeks ago. But I beleive that that circuit and the SRS are somehow related and it troubles me if the Steering Wheel Airbag is Not working too.
Sorry if I duplicated any photos, I am still learning this New ThinkScanner and it makes you click ENTER into each category before it scans/Reads the codes. I will try to load the Very Last Photo whereas it only Shows BCM, after I cleared all Above Coded
All I have done after Tow Truck brought car home is:
1. Pulled Battery and Cleaned Cables on all Ends and Replaced the Positice Battery Clamp.Voltage Check=12.9 Volts Battery is Only 1 Year old and I have had it load tested and it is not the Problem
2. While Battery Was off the Car, I zip tied the Positive and Negative Cables together as I watched a Video on how this would clear capacitors and reset computer. Not sure if that was true but I tried it and Kept them Zip Tied for approx 20 Minutes. NO Battery any where near at that time
Hope this did not cause any additional issues?
3. After I reinstalled the Battery, I was getting 12.9 Volts up on top from the Jumper Post too Now, Before it only had 2.8 Volts So that issue was fixed.
4. I tested all the Fuses in the TIPM and all tested good. I had previosly Disconnected and Cleaned the TIPM Cable from Positive Battery Lead and I unplugged all TIPM Connectors Sprayed with WD40 and put Dielectrical Grease on them as I put them all back togather, They are Color coded so no chance of getting those mixed up.
5. Attempted to Start and Still - No Crank No Start
I then hooked up my New "ThinkScan SF by ThinkCar" I was shocked at all the Codes that it pulled up!
6. I took Screen shots so I could upload to 200forums and the I Erased/ cleared the Codes!
7. The Only Codes that came back was the BCM and the Horn Circuit, all other codes did not reappear after rescan.
I attempted to Clear those 2 Codes a Second time and the Horn code Cleared but the BCM code would Not Clear (See the Last Photo I uploaded (Shows my Final Scan with just BCM Fault Code.
8. The Blinking Red Light at bottom of the Dashboard Right would blink approx 10 times then stop each time I would turn on the Key. Made me think possible Key Lost Programming? I had already put a New Battery in that Chip key about 3 weeks ago thinking that could have been an Issue, and (I only have the 1 Key Programmed), I bought and Cut a couple extra Keys but have not payd to program them yet. The 1 Key I have opens the Trunk and Locks just fine. It does NOT have the remote start option.
9. Important Note:
After I cleared all the Fault Codes and attempted to Start the Vehicle, I switched it from Park to Nuetral several times thinking it could be that switch, well while I was Moving that Shifter back and Forth, I noticed a Click Noise, the Click Noise was forward and under the Center Console/ Not the Acuators, I had already replaced an Acuator and they make a super loud Click Click Click. This Click was only 1 Click as I attempt to Start and not that loud. I was wondering if there is a Switch Located down under that Center Console-Forward area kinda under the Radio and HVCA Controls but inline with where that shifter cable would go thru to the Firewall?
I'm thinking about possibly buying a Flagship PCM that would come with 2 New Programmed Keys $239 ??? I had to do that with my Sons Mazda Tribute and it worked out Fine and nice that it comes preprogrammed all they need is your VIN and it took about 10 Days to arrive-Not required to Return Core too? But Im not sure thats the Problem? It has a Sticker from Chrysler showing computer was reprogrammed in Oct 2021. Maybe there is still a Recall I can use or Once and done, not sure?
Anyway the Last Scan Just pulls the BCM Code, so hoping 200Forums can lead me down the riight path! I see my Post has Close to 600 veiws so must be several people with Similar No Crank No Start on this car.
* Noticed alot of Folks on this Forum do Not update their final results. Not this Guy! I will stick with this till the End and Update all to help others that have this Similar No Crank No Start issue! Thanks to all that Read and Reply