·
Super Moderator
2,606 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do a search on here then ask...
I must be looking in all the wrong places because I can’t find anything. Then again, I have no clue what I’m looking for. I mean, a simple response directing me in the right direction can’t be too much to ask for on a forum right? Any links I can reference?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must be looking in all the wrong places because I can’t find anything. Then again, I have no clue what I’m looking for. I mean, a simple response directing me in the right direction can’t be too much to ask for on a forum right? Any links I can reference?
What a great community here

·
Super Moderator
1,963 Posts
What a great community here
You were asked to search. I typed in "lowering springs" and it returned multiple links back to members talking about that subject.
Here is just the first one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You were asked to search. I typed in "lowering springs" and it returned multiple links back to members talking about that subject.
Here is just the first one.
Thanks I appreciate it. And yes I did search. Obviously I missed it. It’s a simple question, it’s what forums are for. I won’t ask another question on here if it makes people butt hurt lmao. Thank you for the help guess I’ll just keep searching for my own answers

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did you figure it out yet? Coilovers are the only way to get that low. Look up dodge avenger coilovers by Megan racing. But seriously, dont depend on others to do your research.

·
Super Moderator
2,606 Posts
It’s a simple question, it’s what forums are for. I won’t ask another question on here if it makes people butt hurt lmao. Thank you for the help guess I’ll just keep searching for my own answers
Don't insult everyone in this community (your sarcasm about this community + "butt hurt") just because you don't get a response to something so easily searchable.

Entitlement isn't appreciated by anyone here and insults will get you nowhere.

This forum has been here for a long time and your answers are here, lots of posts from members that have contributed, that's another thing forums are for. I found 427 results for lowering springs.

Reactions: fltru103
1 - 9 of 9 Posts