Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble finding anywhere online anything regarding the removal and replacement with LED lights for the "mood" lights inside all 4 interior door handles and the light in the cargo area between driver and passenger feet. I already have the bulbs but not wanting to damage any clips or do it wrong. Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Chill,

I came here asking the same question. It looks like the entire door panel needs to be removed and everything would be accessible that way. Did you ever complete this repair?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having trouble finding anywhere online anything regarding the removal and replacement with LED lights for the "mood" lights inside all 4 interior door handles and the light in the cargo area between driver and passenger feet. I already have the bulbs but not wanting to damage any clips or do it wrong. Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time.
Where did you get the light bulbs for the door handles?

·
Administrator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
1,679 Posts
They look like 'dealer only'. They are 12 volt LEDs.
The dealer ones are expensive and come with a wiring harness. You may do better using generic LEDs and attaching them to the pre-existing harness.
LEDs are generally long-lived, if they are all out it may be something other than the lamps themselves.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Diagram

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts