Chrysler 200 Forum banner

2015 200 Transmission Failure "service Transmission"

290K views 412 replies 97 participants last post by  fltru103 
Hi fltru103, I posted today on the same issue. My car did the same thing to me about 6 weeks ago and the dealership did nothing because they could not replicate error & also today on my way to work on I-75. I just lost power and got errors saying "disengage parking brake" "performance shifters unavailable " and "service tranmission" just before it slowed down to almost a halt! I got over to the shoulder & had to turn off car and restart. I'm going after work today to the dealership. This issue almost cost me my life today!

I have a 2015 200s with 8K miles and have the same issue. I dropped it off at dealership on Monday after almost dying on I-75 because of this. I just got a call from the dealership that they need to replace the transmission! Not a happy camper. Contact your dealership and see if they say the same for you. Also, they said the transmission is on backorder....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.