Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
2,227 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not all UF-bodies can enable DRL. Only those for the markets or countries that require DRL.
I tried to enable DRL in my U.S. spec 200. It wasn't among the lighting options that the scan tool showed.
If the car was Canadian, where DRL is compulsory, it could be toggled on.

Instead, I was able to enable the 'combination lighting' which lights both the LED brow & parking lights together in the front & the 'Headlights on with wipers' (compulsory in New York state).

If it isn't given as an option in the Uconnect settings, it may show up as an option in the scan tool, like an Alfa-OBD or WiTech, etc.
Font Material property Screenshot Magenta Symmetry

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Not all UF-bodies can enable DRL. Only those for the markets or countries that require DRL.
I tried to enable DRL in my U.S. spec 200. It wasn't among the lighting options that the scan tool showed.
If the car was Canadian, where DRL is compulsory, it could be toggled on.

Instead, I was able to enable the 'combination lighting' which lights both the LED brow & parking lights together in the front & the 'Headlights on with wipers' (compulsory in New York state).

If it isn't given as an option in the Uconnect settings, it may show up as an option in the scan tool, like an Alfa-OBD or WiTech, etc.
View attachment 59445
Thanks
I saw the DLR option in Alfaobd software and was ordering obdlink to enable it ☹

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's interesting that not all of them have the option in Uconnect. My US 200 does have the option but it looks like that's probably because I have the premium lights with the LED DRLs.

Reactions: amin.zallaghi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts