Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all!

I am not very well versed in caring for a car other than replacing fluids and tires/wheels. I recently had a radiator issue that I took the car to the mechanic's for. As soon as I got the car back, my driver side front exterior lights went out.

I know that high and low beams are the same bulb, so that made sense, but my blinker/flasher went out at the same exact time, which made me think it might be a connection or fuse issue, rather than bulbs.

I want to start getting more into doing basic care, so if this is a potentially DIY issue, I'd love to sort it out myself instead of going back to the mechanic's.

Does anyone have any advice? I did try to check out the fuse boxes and diagrams, but the fuses plugged in on my car dont seem to match the diagrams I found online.

Thanks!

·
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
637 Posts
Welcome to the forums. This lamp outage may be related to the recent radiator service. The front fascia may have to come back off to access the wiring.
If this is something that happened during their service, they should step up and make it right.
It could be a pinched, broken or disconnected wiring harness issue.
There is no fuse for this. If the TIPM detects a short, it will power-off the circuit for protection and store a TIPM fault code.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums. This lamp outage may be related to the recent radiator service. The front fascia may have to come back off to access the wiring.
If this is something that happened during their service, they should step up and make it right.
It could be a pinched, broken or disconnected wiring harness issue.
There is no fuse for this. If the TIPM detects a short, it will power-off the circuit for protection and store a TIPM fault code.
Thanks! I have a feeling that it is related to the radiator work. I'll follow up with the mechanic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts