Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my front rotors are 13in and it looks like my rears are like 10 or 11 but all the sets they sell everywhere are 305 or 330 i need to no wat ingotta get for my rears cause u obviously can't put 12 or 13s on the back sonif any one can help me please do is really appreciate any thing anyone can gimme or shoud I just get the powerstop standard rear pads I seriously need heal if anyone can thank u if any of yas no

·
Premium Member
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
278 Posts
You asked about brakes in this thread:
The rear rotors are different than the fronts. The rears come in only one available size.
The front rotors can be standard or heavy-duty.
Front 330 mm would be 13 inches. 305 mm would be 12 inches.
Get the premium brake pads. I prefer the ceramics for less dust.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna get slotted rotors also that why I need the size barberas wouldn't tell me the size they only saidni have HD brakes but I don't wanna spend 200 on rotors that ain't gonna fit

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
By slotted, do you mean vented? The fronts are vented. The rears are solid.
If you mean drilled, that is an aftermarket rotor. I don't know who Barberas is.
Being an AWD 'S' model, I would agree that you have heavy duty front rotors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barberas in the Blvd biggest jeep dodge chrysler dealer in philly he said all my brakes were hd but my fronts and bigger then my backs and front rotors are def 13 but the back ones look much smaller like 10s or 11s I just want see if anyone on here would no so i don't gotta go through hassle of takin em off to measure but I was thinkin of drilled and slotted cause I grabbed them for my fronts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear Wheel Brake Kit
  • power stop K6543
    • $218.49
      List Price
    • $153.50 /kit

• 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
  • 3.6L V6
  • Without brake calipers

• This is wat I was planning on getting but it don't say the size or if thwir for HD brakes

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
The fronts are bigger than the rears. That is normal. The fronts are HD.
The rears only come in one size. There are no bigger or smaller rear rotors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U sure I saw one site had a 10in 11in 12in options so wat do u think I should grab 12 in

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all ut help bud I really do appreciate it this has been drivin me nuts last few days

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Rears are 10.94 inches or 278 mm. (So about 11 inches for rear).
That is the only rotor size for the rears on the 200.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey bro I upgraded my rotors to slotted rotors and here’s what they look like. I have the V6 S AWD with the 19inch rims. I was going to get them drilled also but I thought slots should be just fine

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts