Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members !! I have the Alpine 10 speaker system with 8” Sub in rear deck I would like to maintain this sub and add additional 2 10s to hit the low notes lol ! However I know with complex canbus systems it can be challenge I figure I need
A LOC ,Amp Wire kit , and a capacitor to handle the load of the subs and maintain battery health has anyone attempted this uet ??

·
Banned
4 Posts
I believe this is my first time posting a thread on MBWorld. I frequent FB quite often for advice but it seems as if the W205 community is mainly on the forums. FB is rather annoying and limited anyway. After countless searching without anyone giving clear advice on how to add a subwoofer to the existing Burmester system, I decided to dive in and do it myself, taking a few photos along the way. I had a 12inch Addictive Audio “Shake” subwoofer in a ported box from my BMW I just sold and wanted to utilize it in the C-Class I just bought. Of course after hearing how horrible the bass on the Burmester system was, I NEEDED to add some bass.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 2 of 2 Posts