Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
1,695 Posts
The prices can vary widely because of prevailing labor rates, parts % mark-up (you want OEM parts), region and individual service department/shop policy.
Most shops use a flat-rate hourly time to figure labor. Some have a 10% overhead fee for shop supplies (degreaser, solvent, rags, etc).
Some are negotiable, some are not. Some offer discounts to Seniors or Military, etc. Ask.
Call 3 places that you trust. Ask them their shop policy (they will probably tell you this up front anyways). Ask them for an estimate and when you can schedule tor the repair. You want a Technician who is familiar with these cars and engines. Chrysler dealerships work on these engines almost daily.
AWD shouldn't make a difference in difficulty for a cooler. Take your best deal.

Automotive tire Font Motor vehicle Gas Machine

Font Circle Number Rectangle Oval

·
Registered
12 Posts
The prices can vary widely because of prevailing labor rates, parts % mark-up (you want OEM parts), region and individual service department/shop policy.
Most shops use a flat-rate hourly time to figure labor. Some have a 10% overhead fee for shop supplies (degreaser, solvent, rags, etc).
Some are negotiable, some are not. Some offer discounts to Seniors or Military, etc. Ask.
Call 3 places that you trust. Ask them their shop policy (they will probably tell you this up front anyways). Ask them for an estimate and when you can schedule tor the repair. You want a Technician who is familiar with these cars and engines. Chrysler dealerships work on these engines almost daily.
AWD shouldn't make a difference in difficulty for a cooler. Take your best deal.

View attachment 58434

View attachment 58435
I had mine done for 600.00

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've heard anywhere from $600-$900

1 - 4 of 4 Posts