Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
They "fit" , but the bolt pattern is slightly off. The Charger/300/Challenger/Magnum as we as Mercedes bolt pattern is 5x114.5mm vs 5x114.3mm (4.5") and while they will go over the studs and the nuts will bolt down to hold the wheels on, but won't seat correctly on the rim, enough that I wouldn't tey it on my 200 or Cherokee vs Mustang rims on either.

·
Registered
875 Posts
They "fit" , but the bolt pattern is slightly off. The Charger/300/Challenger/Magnum as we as Mercedes bolt pattern is 5x114.5mm vs 5x114.3mm (4.5") and while they will go over the studs and the nuts will bolt down to hold the wheels on, but won't seat correctly on the rim, enough that I wouldn't tey it on my 200 or Cherokee vs Mustang rims on either.
I have seen Charger SRT8 wheels on an Avanger before (for lack of a better comparison) and thought that the wheel was too wide for the body. Looking directly at them on the car, they looked good, but looking at them from the back or front of the car, they just did not look right sticking out of the wheel wells.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The bolt pattern as mentioned before will be slightly different, but will fit.
The problem will be when turning, the 300s rims are wider and you will reduce dramatically the turning ratio...
I wanted to install them because I didn't want that huge gap between the car and the tire. I installed the 300s rims (a friend has one)
and had the problem when wanted to turn...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thank you guy for the info. Since last night I have decided to go aftermarket and ordered some 20" VELOCHE VAPOR 955 in BLACK W/ MACHINED FACE. Here is the link where you can see them http://www.carid.com/veloche-wheels/vapor-black-machined-1399926.html. I went to my local audio shop and got them there. I go at 1 tomarrow to have them installed. Ill post pics soon.

·
Registered
875 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.