Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2012 200 last night
It has the 730N/RHR Nav Unit
The map looks very old, anyone know how and where i can get the update files and save myself $150 bucks?
I am downloading the latest firmware and gracenotes now
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought my 2012 new and they sent me the first update for free. I just updated it again but I had to buy it. Not sure if you can find it for free anywhere...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are ways to do it.. i just downloaded the latest firmware i am going to install that this morning. Mine had 2.126 just downloaded 2.184

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
I'm strongly suggesting you read a few thread before doing anything as many people bricked their radios by not doing it properly. You'll find info on this forum but the best thread is on the jeep wrangler forum. As far as the maps are concerned, you can find them for free but not many people will point you to it to avoid problems with Garmin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AM and FM radio act like they have no antenna. chrysler 200 2012 It has the 730N/RHR Nav Unit. The antenna is connected. SAT and NAV seem to work ok. Is there some kind of code that has to be put in it if the battery has been disconnected? Also What do I need to do if I get one from a used car to make it work in mine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The problem turned out to be the antenna wire in the trunk. The wire is part of the wiring harness for the top and runs through the hinges and other parts for the trunk and top. I would say it is about 15 feet long located in the trunk. I could not find a harness so I obtained a radio antenna wire and took the harness apart and replaced it. A lot of tare apart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts