Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I bought my 2015 200 Limited about 2 months ago. It didn't come with fog lights and I was wondering how I could install them. I am open to any suggestions, I have seen there are I think two different types of fog lights that can be added to the 200. I would also appreciate it if anyone has seen any how to video on that. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a chrysler 200 as well i purchased 2 years ago mine didnt come with fog lights as well ive been told i would need a wiring harness and a dash button to activate them was wondering if you have had any luck finding out what parts you would need to install and make them fully functionable if so plz help i need full part list including any harness etc im going to need

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
I have a chrysler 200 as well i purchased 2 years ago mine didnt come with fog lights as well ive been told i would need a wiring harness and a dash button to activate them was wondering if you have had any luck finding out what parts you would need to install and make them fully functionable if so plz help i need full part list including any harness etc im going to need
The post you quoted was from October 2015.
Try a search to find other information. You may have better luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts