Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was wondering before i call the dealer if it was possible for me to add the rear heat and ac outlet to my 2016 limited? I sourced the actual vent part but not sure what else involved in it. I know there are ducts required but not sure if i can just add them or its going to be too difficult for me. Maybe someone with the rear climate can let me know where the ducts go? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is possible... The center console was not that hard to remove. I just had to cut the vent tube that was covered and run a tube back to the rear. Im guessing many 200 owners either traded in or moved on since there doesnt seem to be much activity anymore...

·
Super Moderator
1,792 Posts
It is possible... The center console was not that hard to remove. I just had to cut the vent tube that was covered and run a tube back to the rear. Im guessing many 200 owners either traded in or moved on since there doesnt seem to be much activity anymore...
Plenty of activity on the forum, it's just your the only one to ever think of installing rear heating ducts to your car.
Most of us will hold their cars for a long time and information exchanged on the forum is vital to keeping this car going for the long term.

·
Super Moderator
2,422 Posts
The Dart and Cherokee are on the same platform as the 15+ Chrysler 200.

I wonder how many threads there are on adding rear ducts on Dart or Cherokee forums? If you find one, the basic technical information should be the same.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Dart and Cherokee are on the same platform as the 15+ Chrysler 200.

I wonder how many threads there are on adding rear ducts on Dart or Cherokee forums? If you find one, the basic technical information should be the same.
I looked up a video on removing the center console and found one for the dart... Making me believe it was possible with the 200. Lo and behold it was... Finished it up and now rear seats have ac...

·
Registered
281 Posts
point the center two ducts on the dash up and between the seats and you have rear AC.

I believe the ducts are under the front seats .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts