Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I could really use some pics of everyone who has tinted their tail lights. I've seen a couple but I want to see others and see if some of you did them differently. So if you would please post. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've got about 3 layers of vht night shades with 3 coats of clear, wet sanded and buffed out as well, I have a dark cherry look to mine that way there's still plenty of light that comes out

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey JPierce, thanks...that's the look I want to go with as far as leaving the clear put untouched. Question on your Chrysler Wing?? Did you remove it, paint it and reapply it or did you tape it off around it and paint it? Did you do the front wing too?? If so pics please. Can you get me a close up of your back wing as well. Looking to paint both front and back wing but not sure if I need to order new ones then paint and reinstall. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I don't have any close ups right now but I just taped around it and plastidipped it, did the front as well, holding up great so far

·
Registered
202 Posts
Finally got around to taking pics of mine. 3 light coats of VHT Nightshades. In the sunlight you can still see some of the red from the factory housing, but it still has a nice dark tint. Pics of it in the daylight with lights off and then LED rings on. Night shots with LED rings on and then brake lights.

IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0278.jpg
IMG_0279.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts