Chrysler 200 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a note, I have a 2013 200 and am a ham radio operator. To reduce RFI and increase efficiency on our radios we always run a line straight off the battery. This thread pointed me to exactly the right spot. Thank you so much! I dug around for 3 hours looking for a spot!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Spent the afternoon under my dash of my 2015. Cant seem to find a no drill location. Anyone know of one on the new 200s?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The answer is in the very first post, On the driver side, underneath around the brake pedal, lift off the sound deadening little square, this will expose a very large rubber covering that needs to be cut, that's where I could fit a 0 gauge thick power cable

·
Registered
300 Posts
The answer is in the very first post, On the driver side, underneath around the brake pedal, lift off the sound deadening little square, this will expose a very large rubber covering that needs to be cut, that's where I could fit a 0 gauge thick power cable
In a 15/16? Im sure it was not there, as thats where I ran it in my 2013.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yes, I have a 2015, it's a 4 inch diameter black rubber grommet

·
Registered
189 Posts
Is it safe to hook up an auxiliary power to the batter jump terminal?? Lol so temping but is it safe?

Thanks

Jump terminal is just a lead down to the +12v on the battery, should theoretically be safe. i have had amps and subs in pretty much all my cars and i havent had issues with power. i have not done this on either of my 200s as i really dont benefit from a sub since the Ba sound system has pretty great bass, and now i have a 5month old lol.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts