Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have cool ideas or recommendations for different mods i can do to my car. Already upgraded my intake, speakers , and radio but want to do more.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Anyone have cool ideas or recommendations for different mods i can do to my car. Already upgraded my intake, speakers , and radio but want to do more.
HI! Theres a recent thread here... a diablo tuner and program for your car like 1/2 price! I would get that and an exhaust mod and you be good with the performance end. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I replaced my stock 74mm throttle body with an 80mm throttle body from MMX. It was about $300 and maybe an hour of time. There's a few YouTube videos that go more in depth for the 11-14 200s but the 15-17 is very similar so you can watch that and you can get the same idea from that. I also use a diablo tune except I have the intune i3 platinum and I have definitely noticed a big difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There's always more you can do. Heres my 200
What parts did you use for that mini breather? Looks k&n but did you make that plastic part to connect with the tubing yourself? Or did that come with it? Probably going to end up trying this out on mine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts