Chrysler 200 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
if anybody is looking i purchased this pioneer sub and it is a direct replacement for the factory sub. do drilling or anything.
[h=1]Pioneer TS-SW2002D2[/h]https://www.crutchfield.com/p_130TSS2002/Pioneer-TS-SW2002D2.html?tp=68848

·
Registered
128 Posts
Chads audio build

Hello, I wanted to share my audio install using the Maestro IdataLink AR and the Kenwood Excelon XR600-6DSP.

Ok for those that dont know whith the Kenwood Excelon XR600-6DSP and the idatalink maestro you can retain all factory controls and have one **** of an amp to power your speakers. I have the factory alpine system and this sounds so much better. All your amp settings and controls are set with a kenwood app and it works very very well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I went with 5.5 Inch infinity with amiable tweeters.

I should have gone with a 6.5. I have been thinking about switching them out for 6.5.

Yes rear deck is 6x9.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Factory amp is 100 percent disconnected. Everything is ran through the Kenwood Excelon. It has 6x75watts and 4 pre amp outputs.

I ran the rear deck, rear doors and front doors off the kenwood Excelon. 2 preamp out puts daisy chained through the sub amps. The last 2 preamp out puts I used for left and right dash speakers. Which go to the Kenwood 4 channel amp.

The little Kenwood 4 ch amp powers the dash speakers and the rear deck sub. So when I turn on my car both Kenwood amps turn on. I have a switch up front that controls the remote signal to the rockford fosgate amps it also controls the blue accent lighting behind the amps and I have 2 fans behind each amp.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Phone cord came in to install bass knob I'm new location. Will mess with it tomorrow morning. Need to try to find which wires on the phone cord are 12 volt so I can add a small led light on front to indicate the amps are on.

I bought little shock dampeners for the amps. Since I mounted them on the back of the sub box more or less I got these to reduce the vibration and heat they see.

That picture is what it looks like behind my amps. I will show a picture of what the panel looked like before I carpeted it.

201 - 220 of 236 Posts