Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me the function of the "BACK" button that is to the right of the button the arrow is pointing to on the attached graphic. I've seen nothing in the ops manual and I've pressed it and have not seen what changes. Thought it might be for the 8.4AN display.

Vehicle Car Family car

·
Registered
413 Posts
"Push the Back button to exit out of a Menu or certain option on the Uconnect® system"
"Once the setting is complete, either press the back arrow button on the touchscreen or the Back
button on the faceplate to return to the previous menu or press the “X” button on the touchscreen to close out of
the settings screen"

Page 371-372 in the pdf owners manual long version

Reactions: saspring

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'd imagine it has the same function as the backwards arrow on the screen does <---

·
Registered
887 Posts
That's not a back button - it's the HVAC recirculation button. It switch the A/C from using outside air to recirculating the interior air.
You're correct. :) But right next to it is the Back button.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's not a back button - it's the HVAC recirculation button. It switch the A/C from using outside air to recirculating the interior air.
Is it? If it is then whats the button next to the "A/C" on the lower left?

·
Registered
413 Posts
You need to re-read the entire thread again.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I copied this from the Owners CD where it was explaining the 8.4A features.

BACK

Push the BACK button to return to a previous menu or screen.

·
Registered
35 Posts
In picture from the OP the arrow is pointing to the Auto start-stop feature. This is supposedly in later build dates or even the 2016 models

Back button is on the right of it and has already been discussed. The recirculate is on lower left side of that panel.

·
Administrator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
2,865 Posts
Not covered in the owners manual, but in the Uconnect user's guide. The 2016(E) 8.4AN copy is here. Google search for other years.

Font Logo Art Brand Graphics

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts