Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm new here. The car with the problem is 2011 Chrysler 200S. Does anyone know what could be the issue and how to fix this brake problem. The ABS and Traction Control lights are always on. This started when my brakes started acting funny. I think it's the front ones. But they slip and make a sort of grinding sound in the beginning or middle of braking. The pedal gets hard to press too. This happens randomly. And when it happens, the light turn off and come back after a few minutes. Brake fluid is good and the brake pads are 6 months old. I'm not sure if it's an electronic or mechanical problem. I checked for codes and I dont get anything related to the issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think you will need a ABS code reader The 200 we just got is doing the same thing,I hooked up The code reader that also reads ABS and iT telling me there is a problem on my left front wheel< could be all kinds of things, some simple some hard, broken wire Ect. Let us know what you find and good luck

·
Registered
78 Posts
As noted, you will need to get a code reader that can pull ABS codes. These codes will give you a starting point of what to look for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts