Chrysler 200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out which brake rotors I need to purchase for my car based on the sales code which I was unable to get from Chrysler when chatting with them, I was going to email Mopar with the VIN so they could tell me but there was no email address. So now for my question, is there anyway I can tell whether I have the heavy duty brake package, or do not? Theres codes of BRF, and BRG. It's a 2016 Chrysler 200S AWD. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I could measure it, because its either 305mm or 330mm but I didn't know if there were any other differences that may not be visible. I just want to make sure I use the correct parts.

·
Registered
297 Posts
You need the 330mm. AWD would be the heavy duty. Most are 330mm its somewhere on the forum. I have FWD and its the 330mm. The 4cyl I believe is the 300mm

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just went through this the brake code was BRG for the 2.4 fwd 2015 200 S. Maybe that will help with the rotor if you have the right brake code

·
Registered
749 Posts
All your brake info is HERE

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Thread stuck and locked. Locked so it's easier to reference shamrock249's useful post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.