Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a mopar cold air intake with 5k on it will sell for 150.00 firm pickup only in ohio zip 44060 will meet certain areas
i also have a flowmaster exhaust with 5k on it will sell for 300 firm pick up only the two combined sound amazing
sold car dont need parts anymore let me know if you have any questions or interest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have pictures will upload when I get to a computer it won't allow me to on my phone if someone is interested I can send pictures to phone just send private message

·
Registered
371 Posts
You should be able to ship an intake for ~$30 to anywhere in the lower 48 states using FedEx Home or UPS ground. You'll have a difficult time selling it locally.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
send me a link to a cheaper rate or a rate you would like to pay and ill do it i have no problem packing it up and sending it somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
1,824 Posts
send me a link to a cheaper rate or a rate you would like to pay and ill do it i have no problem packing it up and sending it somewhere.
The US Post office ships anything that UPS or Fedex does, at a cheaper cost.
I sent a large box full of Christmas gifts that weighed 16 pounds.
Total cost was under 20 bucks.
Can't imagine a cold air intake system would weigh more then 10 or 15 pounds, or be too big for a cardboard box.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just went to usps and if it fits in large flat rate box its 17 dollars and change if i can get it to fit in box shipped to your door step it will be 170.00 i will get back to you later on today to advise you of it fitting in box

·
Registered
371 Posts
For an item that size, that doesn't fit in a flat rate box, UPS or FedEx will be much cheaper than USPS. Plus, they will provide true tracking, and insurance is included.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts