Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2011 Chrysler 200LX. Car has been so customized I don't even know where to start I have an add on autotrader right now. Pretty much it has carbon fiber wraped hood, trunk, and mat wrapped roof. Dual magna flow exhaust, H&R lowering springs, Eibach wheel spacers, Razzi ground effects package, chrome mesh grill, chrome door and mirrors, Electric supercharger and performance chip, defendor anti-rust system, zenetti rogue white rims 20X10 wrapped in vellozza z rated tires. Kenwood media centre, wood trim on the inside, tinted windows, window deflectors. All in all youll never find one like this, that was my mission and I succedded. Unfortunately need the money to buy a house (starting a family) and I hate to part with it after all the time and effort and $$$$$ invested in it. it also comes with original rims, suspension and winter tires. Selling for $23,000. Im sad, really sad to have to do this but I just am really needing some excess funds right now. you can reach me on my cell at 647-986-1563 or [email protected] Pls only serious buyers. pics available at http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Chrysler...555094_/?ursrc=pl&urp=1&urm=1&showcpo=ShowCPO

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Wow. I thought for a second this was spam due to the sheer amount of mods I thought were impossible for the 200, but it's real.

That's a **** good job you did on this car. Sad to see it being sold. :(

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Performamce chip and supercharger??? What were the gains and where did you get those mods if you dont mind, im

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
@360ci thanks. That's y I say OBO. So...OBO make it easier for you now

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
With enough online exposure you might get someone willing to pay for the modifications. However, I prefer to do mods myself as I keep vehicles for a very long time.

I bought in my Durango R/T in 2004 with super low miles on it. I was married in 2006. I kicked her out in 2010, and my Durango is my true first wife ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Selling my 2011 Chrysler 200LX. Car has been so customized I don't even know where to start I have an add on autotrader right now. Pretty much it has carbon fiber wraped hood, trunk, and mat wrapped roof. Dual magna flow exhaust, H&R lowering springs, Eibach wheel spacers, Razzi ground effects package, chrome mesh grill, chrome door and mirrors, Electric supercharger and performance chip, defendor anti-rust system, zenetti rogue white rims 20X10 wrapped in vellozza z rated tires. Kenwood media centre, wood trim on the inside, tinted windows, window deflectors. All in all youll never find one like this, that was my mission and I succedded. Unfortunately need the money to buy a house (starting a family) and I hate to part with it after all the time and effort and $$$$$ invested in it. it also comes with original rims, suspension and winter tires. Selling for $23,000. Im sad, really sad to have to do this but I just am really needing some excess funds right now. you can reach me on my cell at 647-986-1563 or [email protected] Pls only serious buyers. pics available at New & Used Chrysler 200 for sale in Woodbridge | AutoTrader.ca
Where did you get that effects package? I cannot find it anywhere and was wondering if it was for another model; but still fit with minimal modifications.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts