Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guy! Curious about change my stock air filter to cold air intake. is it advisable to switch can you guys give me the best advice to switch to cold air intake? Thank you!!

·
Registered
2015, Pensatar 200c AWD
8 Posts
I grabbed the Mopar performance intake for my 15, 3.6. With the exhaust I chose the sound is great. Not too much droning inside and great growl. There are cheaper kits for sure but I like the looks of the Mopar best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But is it expensive in mopar than the other exhaust pipe and how much the pipe that you bought

·
Registered
2015, Pensatar 200c AWD
8 Posts
The Mopar intake was $350 from the dealer. My exhaust, if that's what you were wondering, was $90 for the Flowmaster super 10 muffler and install was $225. So about $350 for the exhaust all together.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There's a bunch choices out there, but I think you should consider if your gonna due a tune or no. If not, just a K&N filter and maybe a torque tube would be fine. That will give a few hp and mpg and better sound.Having a full tube CAI and exhaust mods will give the best sound and power but the cars speed limiter will negate a lot of the gains they can bring. And throttle response will be softer (no back pressure from intake and exhaust mods) and you will be wanting (needing) more ignition advance and full throttle body opening (limiter disabled) for max power. Hope this helps...have fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Mopar intake was $350 from the dealer. My exhaust, if that's what you were wondering, was $90 for the Flowmaster super 10 muffler and install was $225. So about $350 for the exhaust all together.
Oh! that's sounds good

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello guy! Curious about change my stock air filter to cold air intake. is it advisable to switch can you guys give me the best advice to switch to cold air intake? Thank you!!
Absolutely bro! And you will love the extra added deep sound it gives off when you accelerate! Here’s a picture...also I have a YouTube channel with my 200s awd. Some cool things you might like and I’m starting diy videos also. Subscribe n enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts