Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is already a post for this company. But SCALE suspension has released their coilover Kit for our cars. I was quoted at $1045 for the kit, I have also been talking to them about discounts/group buys.

They said if you go to their website and order through them (or inquire a price) that they will do a discounted price if you tell them you came through the 200 forums.

Hopefully we can get some people here with a set so we can see them on the car. From the looks of it, they make good quality stuff.

Here is the link to the actual model that is for our cars.

http://scalesuspension.com/innovativeseries/

Reactions: slaby

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm not seeing any pictures of the kit itself. If the kit is black and blue like what is in the link, I may order it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I've just pulled the trigger, my shock is broken anyway. I had to send an email directly to them as it is a specific kit.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Please post multiple pictures of them both on and off the vehicle. Obviously before and after pictures too. Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes will do. I need to find an installer in the MD/DC/VA area. Any suggestions from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are black and blu (see what I did there. Haha) just like the pictures. If you go to their Instagram page you can see other cars with their kits. Although most of them are super slammed. Probably not what most of you guys want.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've just pulled the trigger, my shock is broken anyway. I had to send an email directly to them as it is a specific kit.
How low are you going to drop it? Did anyone else read that these coilovers can drop -4.5 inches?! Is that even possible with our 200's and not having to modify anything? This is almost the best day ever.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm not going too far, still want it to be drivable with all these dam potholes. Will get advice when installed, I've got a feeling it's going to be south of $300

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would like to see a 1/2"-1" drop on these cars. Anything lower wouldn't be beneficial.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would love to get me some lowering springs

·
Registered
300 Posts
Best quote I've had so far is $350 with alignment, some were asking anywhere between 600, with 1 at 870. Looks like the $350 will be the winning bid. It also does bodykit installs, so whilst I'm there I will ask how much to install our bodykit. The only reason I've held of getting this was the installation price quoted by mopar, and as it requires drilling, I didn't feel confident in doing it myself.
Will keep you posted. It's going to be a few weeks yet, waiting for delivery and getting a day off work.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks for the pics Raymondo, did you just get the fronts or did it come with rears?

·
Registered
202 Posts
What was the cost of the set including shipping?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts