Chrysler 200 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the coil overs installed on my 2015 200s v6 had it on the tires at first then i raised it up a lil about an inch above the tire ride is stiffer than stock but i like it
scale sent the wrong parts at 1st but the worked with me ,just finished today ill upload some pics after i clean it up raining in DC today......Scale is located in Canada ask for Hugo

200s V6
bright white
tinted
18" enkei pfo1 wheels

·
Registered
9 Posts
elite importz of Laurel did it for $500 , that was installment and adjustment, had them get rid of all the wheel gap at 1st then had them raise it up..... note the spring pockets in the rear needed a lil massaging (**grinding) to fit properly but nothing that can't got back to stock if you like....also the car has a front to back rake from the factory i made sure i kept a lil rack on mine

·
Registered
14 Posts
elite importz of Laurel did it for $500 , that was installment and adjustment, had them get rid of all the wheel gap at 1st then had them raise it up..... note the spring pockets in the rear needed a lil massaging (**grinding) to fit properly but nothing that can't got back to stock if you like....also the car has a front to back rake from the factory i made sure i kept a lil rack on mine
Pics please... and how much is a kit

·
Registered
14 Posts
Read this thread in full.

read the whole thing and im hoping you guys didnt spend "$1045 delivered." for a kit NOT INSTALLED..."Ouch!!" looks like a nice kit bad thats crazy expensive imo... you could air-ride one for not much more..

Also i was asking "Oldtop67 for a pic of HIS ride"... How does it ride..??

thanks for answering my questions with a "
Read this thread in full" though ..gotta love it ;-).. could have just said "i paid $1045" just as easy... :)

i was wondering if maybe they lowered the price after they got the fitments fixed for FWD....

·
Registered
300 Posts
People on this forum either can't take the time to look for answers, and create multiple threads or clutter up existing threads with duplicated information. It gets tiresome. Nothing personal, it's a stock response.not a fan of bags, ricer effect and are much more expensive for a decent reliable kit.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The kit is not ready, they said it still needs some work. Hopefully next week. This has become a long and frustrating process, i just hope its worth it in the end.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Did you get the camber plates? They said that Camber is not adjustable on these kits unless you purchase the additional camber plates. I see no point in buying this kit w/o them. I'm sure it's going to need the camber adjusted bad after slamming it down 2-3 inches.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Not sure where you got this info from but after consulting the guy at scale," you cant put a camber plate on a 200s as the top plate is very special. You can adjust by the lower mount of the shock. The oem camber plate is used"

61 - 80 of 87 Posts