Chrysler 200 Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Not sure where you got this info from but after consulting the guy at scale," you cant put a camber plate on a 200s as the top plate is very special. You can adjust by the lower mount of the shock. The oem camber plate is used"
I'm in process of ordering and I asked them if they came with camber plates to adjust camber and I was told they do not make them for the 200 yet, but negative camber won't hurt my tires.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
As long as you get an alignment and cross rotate the tyres there shouldnt be a problem.
Yeah, I ordered the kit anyways. So me and you will be the only members with the FWD kits.

I just wanted the ability to adjust the camber in case its crazy negative...but I'll just wait and see how the alignment goes. They told me my coilover kit won't be ready for 3-5 weeks. So I probably won't be able to install until Halloween.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Any updates on these? Did anyone end up getting some put on? I was gonna order but was laid off. Working again but won't be able to do anything for a while.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the coil overs installed on my 2015 200s v6 had it on the tires at first then i raised it up a lil about an inch above the tire ride is stiffer than stock but i like it
scale sent the wrong parts at 1st but the worked with me ,just finished today ill upload some pics after i clean it up raining in DC today......Scale is located in Canada ask for Hugo

200s V6
bright white
tinted
18" enkei pfo1 wheels
I have a 200s and have been looking for coil overs but can’t find them made for the car. What did you go with?

·
Registered
846 Posts
I have a 200s and have been looking for coil overs but can’t find them made for the car. What did you go with?
This is a five-year old thread.

Back in those days I believe the only option (and perhaps stil lthe only option) was Scale in Canada.

The poster above your post referenced another thread here. You might search for it.

Reactions: Black Knight
81 - 87 of 87 Posts