Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The coolant filler neck on my 2013 2.4L broke and the hose fell off. I turned the car off before it overheated.
Can someone please help me find the correct replacement part? I’ve looked online and am getting contradicting information. I found the following part:

Dorman OE Solutions Upper Radiator Hose Coolant Filler. Dorman# 902-305

Will this fit my car? If not, can you please provide some information for the correct part? All the hoses are in good shape. The plastic housing for the clamp broke, so I can’t get the hose to stay on.

·
Premium Member
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
427 Posts
I looked up the Mopar numbers. There are 2 choices. Is this a 2.4L with LEV (sales code ED3) or the 2.4L with PZEV (sales code EDG)?
The ED3 uses hose/adapter Mopar # 5058620AF and EDG uses Mopar # 5058997AF. Plugging these numbers into the MoparPartsGiant or similar websites show they are not compatible with each other (although they may fit otherwise).
I replaced this part as an upper hose assembly on the Caliber a few years ago and used the Mopar part.
As for the Dorman, I don't know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dorman# 902-305 is what I used on our 2.4 worked perfect. They want to sell you a complete hose assembly for over $75 this part was $25 at autozone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts