Chrysler 200 Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
On my 2009 Caliber SRT, I had the DRL's switched from the headlamps to the fog lamps. Was done with the WiTech engineering software unit so I don't know if its at every dealer. Was a unique look to have the fogs on all the time, ended up switching them over to LED's because the 9145 Lamps were blowing out like crazy, lol!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible replace the Daytime Running LED Lamp on 2014 Chrysler 200 LX Sedan 4 cylinder ? I took the entire headlamp assembly, but I don't see any way to replace just the DRL bulb, if its shot/out. It looks like it has this PCB board & bunch of connectors but I am unable to locate the DRL lamp, without dismentaling the assembly. It says 12V 2W on the assembly, and I checked the voltage in the incoming connector has it. So my best guess is bulb is shot, as there was water residue in the assembly, when I took it out because of leakage in seal and that must have destroyed the PCB circuit. Other bulbs are working totally fine in the assembly, just not DRL. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
It should be noted that the DRL are the amber turn signal lamps, not the LED eyebrow lamps. The dealership didn't even charge me.

So, if anyone out there is interested, the dealership can definitely turn on the DRL if that is what you want.

So my question is, what is the socket right next to the amber turn signal socket that feeds into the same reflector channel? (2012 LX)
I have tried like **** to get the socket to twist out of it's lock but no dice, it's as if they left themselves the ability to come back and add the premium lights but didn't want the consumer to have access to do so themselves

61 - 63 of 63 Posts