Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2013 Chrysler 200 hardtop convertible. I took it to the Chrysler dealer to fix a small plastic trim panel that doesn't slide out when the top is lowered. It covers part of the top mechanism in front of the trunk lid when the top is down. Mopar Part No. 1UR75DX9AA.

The dealer told me that the part was discontinued by Mopar and they can't supply it. They gave me the part number and told me if I could locate an aftermarket part, they would install it for me. I think this is pretty sad that they can't supply parts to a car that is just 6 years old and told them so.

However, I found it easily on Ebay, but the order was cancelled by the seller after about a week saying it was no longer available.

Any ideas?

Steve C

·
Super Moderator
2,406 Posts
It's almost guaranteed a body shop will be able to locate a suitable new replacement part since they have to be able to repair vehicles that have suffered damage from collisions or hail etc...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Private message sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
ggft2
Chrysler 200 Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Chrysler 200 owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing