Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I own a 2016 Chrysler 200 lx and someone backed into my car and took of they broke the driver side inner trunk taillight plastic cover and the passenger side outer taillight, I got quoted $1600 because mechanic says the taillight is hard to find and something about not being able to buy aftermarket parts.I have the taillights with the red led circle and I am pretty sure there stock, I found lots of the two taillights I need that are on eBay and say Chrysler 200 2015-2017 taillight and the parts are from different pick a parts. I noticed though that a few ads said led circle taillight and then other ads that don’t say it.I was wondering if I bought the taillights online and they don’t specifically say led circle but do say fits Chrysler 200 models 2015-2017 if they would come and have the led circle since I don’t need to replace all 4 taillights and only two of them one on each side but different fits (inner trunk on left and outer body on right)
Do I have to purchase a certain special led model or will they come like the ones I already have which I believe are stock but have no clue as I bought car used
Here are pics of my car I’m buying used ones there’s no returns and I tried communicating with the seller but these guys just post the listings from different pick up parts and couldn’t answer my question they didn’t know what LED circle I was talking about here is A pic of my taillights at night before they Broke and pics of pics of them broken also a few screenshots of the parts
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Car Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

Font Screenshot Parallel Web page Logo

Mouth Product Automotive parking light Jaw Fluid

Product Font Material property Screenshot Technology

Font Screenshot Parallel Web page Rectangle

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is a link to one to one of the lights I plan on buying except description dosnt say led anywhere so wondering if this part will match
Are The taillights I have on my car now LED ?and do they make oem taillights for. Chrysler 200 that don’t have that led or are they all the same also what dose oem mean?

EBAY link of one of the taillights I need but dosnt say LED anywhere in description

1 - 2 of 3 Posts