Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving my 2015 200. Downsized from a 300C and love that I can zoom around corners and parking is a breeze. But my heated seat turns on every time I start the car. I've turned it off in Climate, I turned it off in Controls. I turned off the reg heat. But, I start the car, the seat warms up. Now I admit, this car has so many bells and whistles that I'm still learning how to use, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to keep the heated seat off. Any clues?:eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
There is a setting that turns on the heaed seat if below 40 degrees. It can be set to do it on all starts or none. Consult user manual or maybe the DVD we got.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Loving my 2015 200. Downsized from a 300C and love that I can zoom around corners and parking is a breeze. But my heated seat turns on every time I start the car. I've turned it off in Climate, I turned it off in Controls. I turned off the reg heat. But, I start the car, the seat warms up. Now I admit, this car has so many bells and whistles that I'm still learning how to use, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to keep the heated seat off. Any clues?:eek:
Cats,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new 200 !!!!
Consult the DVD that came with your 200, all the needed info is coupled with the Uconnect reference material.
If you find that changing the settings doesn't address the issue, please bring this to your dealer's attention so they can look into it further for you.
All the best ! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts