Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I just purchased a heater/ac control with dual climate control. It's the one with two temperature settings one for driver one for passenger. Anyway after I installed it and turned on my car the radio is still only showing one zone. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this? Do I need to have the dealer program the radio to read dual climate control? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hello I just purchased a heater/ac control with dual climate control. It's the one with two temperature settings one for driver one for passenger. Anyway after I installed it and turned on my car the radio is still only showing one zone. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this? Do I need to have the dealer program the radio to read dual climate control? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just adding a module doesn't insure that the vehicle will acknowledge it. The dealer may or may not be able to configure your car.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I agree with Planefixer. When members have upgraded from the 5.0 uconnect to the 8.4, it was necessary to have the dealer reprogram the vehicle to get some of the radio/electrical stuff working again. I recommend contacting your dealer's service department and telling them everything you told us in your post. Hopefully that helps.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead 7 years later...

If i purchased the dual climate control part and update the car configurations and do a proxy alignment, will that give my 200 dual climate?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts